The Capenwray Sprint Triathlons are a great events, quick to do for a beginner and good practice for any experienced triathlete. This year I had some different focus points from the swim, cycle and run. Going to different places along the route for some more creative photographs.
Over the four events it’s been sunny, grey, even greyer and very dark (the last event).
You can enter their events here www.mytrievents.co.uk. All based around the south lakes and lancaster.
Some comments from all four events and an overview of the photographs below.
- Great photos as always James, thank you
- Great set of photos!
- Thanks James for the picture!
- Great pic!
- Great evening and Thankyou to all the marshals and photographer.
- Brilliant photos once again thank you!
- Nice pics guys!
- A great set of photos, thanks !
- Thankyou again for the photos.
- Great pics
- What a brilliant picture! :)