This year I choose to head down the 2km canal route as I previously hadn’t. 4km there and back in a straight line, thankfully there was a few interesting thing along the way and on my way back runners :) it was then time to scale the hill to the hoad which wasn’t too much of a climb thankfully. It was very windy at the top! Next year I’m going to take my bike and get everywhere as on foot to cover a marathon isn’t so easy.
- Brilliant! Thank you!
- Aww thanks James ‘Jumpy’ Kirby :)
- Some good photos there
- Love this pic, what a great pic to end a great run with my good friend xx
- Thanks James they are great
- Aww lovely photo :)!!!
- great thankyou
- Thanks James these are great
- James ‘Jumpy’ Kirby yes great photos