So bike packing is a new thing, it’s an adventure and it’s long. 100 miles and spread over two days. Starting in Staveley, most people had fat bikes and plenty of gear, all following GPS to the route. I was asked to take a few photos so I rode up to the very top of Garburn Pass and got some! Taking my big lens to get some of the mountains closer into the frame, it all worked out very well!
Here’s some comments and further below some photos :)
- Yay!!!!! Great picture, thanks so much James x
- Love this photo …
- Thanks again for the great pictures at the top of Garburn Pass yesterday James :)
- Brilliant pic
- Thank you so much James ‘Jumpy’ Kirby for the fantastic photos.
- Thanks to James Kirby for the pictures
- what an amazing picture :)
- Enjoy the photos share and maybe buy one! many thanks to James James ‘Jumpy’ Kirby not many photographers would ride up Garburn to take fantastic photos respect
- Brilliant photos James!
- Cracking photos with an amazing view!
- Great work James on the photos from the weekend!!
- Ace photos from James, and one of of me representing Salsa Cycles at the weekend at the South Lakes 100
- Thanks to James South Lakes 100 shot from #Jennride great event
- The photo that makes me famous in a Singletrack article :)
- Thanks. Ace photos :)
Also check out Singletrack Magazine where you can see some of the photos below!