Another pleasant day at Lakeland Trails. Setting off early in the morning to catch the train to Windermere, followed by a swift decent to the ferry. On the ferry I was the only one there, which was great. With a bit more of a ride to Hawkshead I was at the event village – time to start work.
Running out of the start with the 10km and following the pack up the road. I found my spot moving around with the light as the clouds didn’t know what they were doing! Moving on to the 17km spot, a little different to previous years to get the Langdales in the background! From there I walked back to the start taking some creatives along the way.
You can see in the photo before me floating, it’s actually SNOWING. The weather is strange at the moment!
Once it had all finished, I got a lift home so I could sort out some photos and try and get a photograph of a passing steam train. Overall I walked/rode 22.24km’s.
- Absolutely amazing photos once again – they all seen to be going down very well – the Organiser.
- Fab as always thank you :)
- I like this one of me :)
- Gives me the oomph to run through the muddy puddles!! Great photos always!
- Great photos – thanks James
- Brilliant photos as always James!! Many thanks!!
- Thank you :)
- Thanks James :)
- Love my photo James, had some really great comments about it to. Thank you :)
- Top photography, I need to work on a decent pose though!
- Thank’s for taking the photos :)
- Thank u James for taking awesome photos!! Catching me in flight!!
- More James Kirby camera magic.